Fujifilm FinePix F20
Fujifilm today announces the Fujifilm FinePix F20 digital compact camera. Sitting alongside the TIPA award winning FinePix F30 in Fujifilm’s high-end compact range, the Fujifilm FinePix F20 is an affordable digital camera for photo-lovers who won’t compromise on quality. The Fujifilm F20 camera’s ISO 100 - 2000 sensitivity delivers detailed, natural looking photographs with no need for flash even in very low light. With one-touch Anti-Blur mode (Picture Stabilization), 14 scene positions, including beach, snow and fireworks, and 300 shot battery life, the Fujifilm FinePix F20 will be a constant companion; producing photographs of stunning quality no matter where you take it.
Fujifilm F20 camera - Super CCD sensor
The Fujifilm F20 sleek, lightweight proportions belie its technology heavy specifications and leave other style compacts in the dark. Featuring Fujifilm's 6th generation 6.3 Megapixel Super CCD, Real Photo Processor II and ISO 100 - 2000 sensitivity, it delivers images that remain sharp and natural in bright sunshine, low light or with fast moving subjects. Fujifilm's Real Photo Technology cameras are among the only digital compact cameras to deliver high ISO at full resolution. This means there's no need for a trade off between high-quality, low light photography, and potential print size.
Fujifilm FinePix F20 digital camera - Flash photography
For flash photography, the Fujifilm FinePix F20’s iFlash (intelligent flash) system automatically sets power output and exposure for balanced results, combining natural foreground illumination with optimum background exposure. Furthermore, its innovative ‘Natural Light & Flash’ Dual Shot mode takes two shots in quick succession; one with flash, and one without, then displays them side-by-side for on-the-spot comparison.
Fujifilm FinePix F20 compact camera features
• 6th generation Super CCD 6.3 million pixels
• Real Photo (RP) Processor II
• Up to ISO 2000 sensitivity at full resolution on Anti-Blur (Picture Stabilization)
• Natural Light Mode (Up to ISO1600 on Auto and Manual Mode)
• Anti-Blur (Picture Stabilization) to set high shutter speed to reduce blurry images
• Natural Light & Flash Dual Shot mode
• 3.0x optical zoom
• Long-life battery (up to 300 shots)
• VGA movie capture of 30 frames per second with sound
• PictBridge compatible for direct printing without a PC
• Quick response times (0.01 second shutter lag and 1.4 second start-up)