Fujifilm FinePix F30
Backed by an extensive history of in-house development of innovative imaging technology, including sophisticated CCDs and image processors, Fujifilm is proud to introduce the Fujifilm FinePix F30, the world's first compact digital camera to offer ISO 3200 sensitivity at its full resolution (6.1 Megapixels). The introduction of the Fujifilm FinePix F30 camera begins in 2005, with the introduction of FinePix F10, Fujifilm changed the trend of digital photography by giving photographers new flexibility to capture images with a much higher success rate. The first compact digital camera to incorporate Fujifilm's Real Photo Technology, the DIWA Platinum award-winning FinePix F10, featured ISO 1600 high sensitivity.
Fujifilm F30 - Real Photo Technology 2
In 2006, Fujifilm's Real Photo Technology continues to evolve and, for the first time, begins to approximate the human eye with its breakthrough ISO 3200 sensitivity. At PMA 2006, Fujifilm will demonstrate the digital cameras with 'Capture the moment as your eyes see it' theme. Taking digital photography to new levels with Fujifilm’s innovative Real Photo Technology, the Fujifilm FinePix F30 digital camera is scheduled for release at the end of May 2006.
Fujifilm FinePix F30 - Capture images
Today's digital cameras offer a constantly expanding range of features, including movie capture, wireless transmission, and more. They are also extremely thin and compact. However, in the race to develop stylish cameras with add-on functions and features, the most important thing may have been overlooked, the fact that a digital camera is primarily a device for capturing and preserving memories beautifully. For compact digital cameras, the real challenge is how to capture the moment as you actually see it with your eyes, rather than the process being driven by how the camera sees it. The ultimate compact digital camera should enable you to take great pictures on the spur of the moment, whenever and wherever you encounter them. To make this goal a reality, the new FinePix F30 incorporates the latest innovations in Fujifilm's Real Photo Technology.
Fujifilm FinePix F-30 camera - Super CCD HR 6
The newly developed sixth-generation Super CCD transforms light to digital signals more efficiently, achieving an unprecedented level of sensitivity for a compact digital still camera. Even the smallest amount of light is efficiently and accurately captured for processing as image elements. The new CCD also enhances imaging performance with reduced noise level, resulting in truly impressive picture quality.
Fujifilm Real Photo Processor 2 - Noise reduction
Fujifilm's own noise reduction technology effectively minimizes noise, resulting in enhanced color reproduction and gradation. The new cameras also offer improved accuracy and speed of auto-focus, especially in low light. Additionally, noise reduction is applied to movie capture, making it possible to capture clear, sharp moving images even at high-sensitivity sensitivities.
Fujifilm F30 digital camera - Flash system
Fujifilm has also developed the new “Intelligent-Flash” system, which supports Real Photo Technology by measuring the subjects regardless their position within a frame and optimizing the amount of flash and the exposure level. With “Intelligent-Flash,” images are much less likely to be washed out and reproduce the skin tones and facial features accurately even at extremely high ISO setting.
Fujifilm FinePix F30 shooting modes
• N & with Flash: shoots 2 images in quick succession, with and without flash
• Under water: Emphasizes the attractive colors of fish and their underwater world
• Beach: For crisp, clear shots when shooting at the beach in strong sunlight
• Sport: sporting evens; priority to faster shutter speeds
• Landscape: shooting scenery in daylight; for crisp, clear shots
• Sport: sporting evens; priority to faster shutter speeds
• Night: evening and night scenes; shutter speeds of up to 2 seconds
• Snow: For clear shots when shooting snowy scenes, prevents flat and white image
• Flower Close-up: For clear, vivid close-up shots of flowers
• Sunset: To emphasize the vivid colors of sunsets
• Fire Works: Fixes focus at 'infinity' and sets shutter speed
• Party: For weddings and indoor parties
• Museum: For shooting in places such as museums where use of flash is restricted
• Text: For shooting documents and white board text
Fujifilm F30 camera - Real Photo processor and Intelligent flash
Real Photo Technology with new Super CCD HR VI and Real Photo Processor II achieves a new standard for high sensitivity and low noise. The technology offers best-in-class ISO 3200 sensitivity at full resolution (6.1 Megapixels). Furthermore exceptional image quality is made possible by enhanced low-noise technology. New flash exposure modulation program Intelligent-Flash prevents washed-out overexposure of people or other main subject, while high-sensitivity ensures bright, adequately exposed background detail.
Fujifilm F-30 camera - Picture stabilization
New PS (Picture Stabilization) shooting mode on the mode dial makes it possible to capture rapidly moving subjects without blurring; also minimizes effects of camera shake with fast shutter speed setting Blurry images are the most common complaint of digital camera users. Fujifilm's new Picture Stabilization mode eliminates blur due to subject movement and camera shake; even in low light backgrounds. Simply select the Picture Stabilization icon on the dial on top of the FinePix F30, and you're ready to shoot. Picture Stabilization automates professional photographic techniques to deliver clear images with true color and fine detail.
Fujifilm FinePix F30 features
• 3.0x optical zoom lens (F2.8 - F5), 36-108mm
• Extra-large 230,000-pixel 2.5-inch LCD
• LCD surface is coated with Fujifilm's proprietary CV film
• Minimizing glare and reflections for enhanced ease of viewing
• Long-life battery (up to 500 shots)
• Internal memory equipped
• Quick response times (0.01 second shutter lag)
• 1.5 second start-up after AF/AE lock
• 3:2 image format option
• VGA movie capture of 30 frames per second with sound
• xD-Picture Card
• PictBridge compatible for direct printing without a PC