Medium format wide-angle camera
News report Photokina - Fujifilm announces the development of a high quality and high efficiency film camera, the Fujifilm GF670W Professional medium format wide-angle camera as a reference exhibit at Photokina 2010 Show in Germany. Last winter, Fujifilm launched the GF6700 Professional camera equipped with the Fujinon EBC 80mm lens, and the success of this camera led to numerous requests for the production of a series of medium-format wide-angle cameras. The development of the Fujifilm GF670W Professional is Fujifilm's response to these requests and the latest addition to its line-up of medium-format wide-angle cameras.
Fujifilm GF670W Professional wide-angle camera
Ideal for professional or high-end amateur landscape photographers, the Fujifilm GF670W Professional is a wide-angle medium format camera equipped with the Fujinon EBC 55mm lens that features 6x6 and 6x7 dual-format shooting for use with 120 and 220 roll film. With its 55mm lens, coupled rangefinder, aperture-priority AE and manual exposure modes, the Fujifilm GF670W Professional wide angle camera produces sharp high quality and wide-angle photos. The new Fujifilm GF670W medium format wide-angle camera is particularly suited to capturing images of landscapes and the natural environment, and despite being a medium-format wide-angle camera, the Fujifilm GF670W Professional is surprisingly compact - perfect for a trip to the great outdoors.
Fujifilm GF670W medium format camera specifications
• Film: 120 and 220 roll film 6x7, 6x6
• Lens: F4.5/55mm (8 groups, 10 elements)
• Shutter: Electronically controlled lens shutter, 4 - 1/500 sec
• Exposure control: Aperture priority AE and manual switchover
• Exposure compensation ±2EV by 1/3EV steps
• Center weighted averaging metering
• Film speed: Manually set, ISO25 - 3200 (1/3EV step accuracy)
• Exposure counter: Mechanical-type counter, 120/220, 6x7 / 6x6
• Battery: Single CR2 (3V) lithium battery